Buildings include, from left to right, the newly built Academy (1802), a rather small Immanuel Church (the church was enarged and the steeple added in the 1820 renovation. some ships north of Harmony street, the house at the corner of Harmony and 2nd with its adjacent blacksmith shop, what appears to be the 4 houses of Aull's row (though they appear to have extension over the street) and the courthouse and its outbuildings. Just what those outbuildings are is not clear but may include a jail and jail yard..
Some interesting details visible when viewed closeup are trees in front of what appears to be a low wall, The trees have a decorative protections around the bases, and there is a gate into the Green between the trees. Not at all clear is why there appear to be ships beyond Harmony. In the plan that this watercolor accompanies, there are no wharves upstream of Harmony, and no land NOT covered by wharves below Harmony.